Terms & Conditions
- We strongly advise you to take out suitable holiday insurance.
- All cancellations must be notified in writing via email
- A 20% deposit to secure your booking and is non refundable. Balance is due 30 days before arrival.
- In the event of cancellation less than 14 days before the holiday begins, we regret that any monies received are non-returnable. If cancellation over 14 days before holiday arrival date, full refund less 20% non-refundable deposit.
- However, if we are able to re-let the tent for the booking period cancelled we will reimburse 50% of the total hire fee charged.
- We reserve the right to cancel the booking if the balance is not paid by the due date.
- If a booking is made less than 30 days before arrival, the full cost of the stay is due at the time of booking
- Fri – Sun We have a minimum 3 nights stay in our bell tents, Mon – Thurs, 2 nights.
- Adults Only. No guests under the age of 18 will be accepted.
- Arrival time is after 2 p.m. and before 8 p.m. Checkout is 10am. Late arrivals by prior agreement only and you may have to locate your own tent depending on arrival time.
- Groups of more than 4 adults must contact the site owners before booking. Sole Use is possible but only by prior agreement. No stag/hen parties.
- Limited availability for dog friendly tents and max 1 large or 2 small/med dogs per tent. Please mention on the enquiry form if you wish to bring a dog. A £20 cleaning fee per stay will be charged for four legged guests. Please note there are free ranging chickens and ducks so dogs must be kept on a lead at all times while on site. We have a friendly poodle Betty who is always happy to be made a fuss of.
- Bedding IS NOT included. Please bring duvets, double sheet and pillows. Bedding can be hired for £30 per stay, please request in advance.
- Due to our rural location we ask no noise after 10pm to respect our neighbours and other guests.
- Smoking is not permitted in tents at any time.
- Wood for the firepit is available to buy on site or you are welcome to bring your own.